Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Exclusive Facebook Training Mastermind 2013

Thanks
    Alrighty!

I've been very busy lately, but things are moving forward.
    So...
    Ill be re-opening the Mastermind probably after this weekend!

By the way, you need to thank Patriot for that
    Hes one stubborn working machine that doesn't take Can't open the Mastermind I'm very busy, maybe next week Pat easily.

Aaanyhow
    Expect to be notified about the re-opening of the Mastermind very soon!

~ Godfather

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Godfather For This Useful Post:

51st (10-23-2013), activefarmer (10-18-2013), brewsky (10-20-2013), FordPrefect (10-17-2013), InPower4Life (10-17-2013), johnyayas (10-17-2013), Uncle_Albert (10-21-2013)

User
    Thanks
    Great news!

Thanks
    Looking forward

FUB Member
    Thanks
    I am very interested to know more about your Mastermind. I need help setting up some smart retargetting campaigns to sell physical products (metaphysical niche) in my new online store. Right now I am posting single products sales ads on facebook and just getting a lot of likes and no sales. Thinking about running a sweepstakes to build an email marketing list. Other pages are selling the products I sell. So I have scraped there UIDs and created both custom audiences and look alike audiences from the UIDs. Not hard to get 5 cent likes. They are just useless and no engaged with the page.

So if this time around you point of some pages doing well on Facebook and dissecting why they work and the tools they are using, I would be very interested in joining the mastermind. Another benefit for me is learning what are good markets to go after. What I can offer is how to gather large custom audiences from other pages and groups for free as well as free tools to use to find big, groups, pages, and events to scrape.

Also will you be covering how to use tools like facedominator or friendbomber? I got tons of uids.

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Paid memeber here. do we not get access to the old material? I seem to be locked out. Also my payment was processed a few months after the mastermind shut down.

any feedback is appreciated. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by qwert View Post
    I am very interested to know more about your Mastermind. I need help setting up some smart retargetting campaigns to sell physical products (metaphysical niche) in my new online store. Right now I am posting single products sales ads on facebook and just getting a lot of likes and no sales. Thinking about running a sweepstakes to build an email marketing list. Other pages are selling the products I sell. So I have scraped there UIDs and created both custom audiences and look alike audiences from the UIDs. Not hard to get 5 cent likes. They are just useless and no engaged with the page.

So if this time around you point of some pages doing well on Facebook and dissecting why they work and the tools they are using, I would be very interested in joining the mastermind. Another benefit for me is learning what are good markets to go after. What I can offer is how to gather large custom audiences from other pages and groups for free as well as free tools to use to find big, groups, pages, and events to scrape.

Also will you be covering how to use tools like facedominator or friendbomber? I got tons of uids.

Yes Sir, How can I help you?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,621 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jskbond View Post
    Paid memeber here. do we not get access to the old material? I seem to be locked out. Also my payment was processed a few months after the mastermind shut down.

any feedback is appreciated. thanks!
    I think you've been told to cancel your subscription.

The new MMG will have a new subscription on a new forum.

Follow The Rules
    , Share What You Know, Leave Good Footprints
    And
    Have a Good Day

FUB Member
    Thanks
    looking forward to the return of the Godfather Mastermind

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Any news on when this may be starting up again?

User
    Thanks
    Bumping this thread

Thanks
    Hey guys, i haven't forgotten you
    Its been a few busy days here, lots of work but the main reason why i haven't spoken with yall is because i made another huge discovery!
    And boy ow boy this is huge

I cant explain the details right now but what happened is that one of my Facebook ads accidentally got the attention from a national TV host aaaaand he invited me for a freakin interview on his TV show!

Geeezus i did not expect that all

So how did that happen?
    Im running a lot of Facebook ads these past few weeks and apparently one of the ads caught this guy's attention.
    Right away he sent me a message on Facebook inviting me for an interview, and he left me his cell phone number to call him back about the details.

Spoke with him yesterday, very cool and funny dude so guess what, ill be on TV in a few weeks - national TV that is!

He wanted to do the interview this tuesday and i kid you not i had to explain myself a few times that i cant make it as im very busy.
    and totally unprepared.
    aaaand nervous as he totally got me off guard.

Man i hate surprises.

Aaaanyhow good for me right?

Well get this
    After my anxiety calmed down, i decided to do a freakin research and find the damn Facebook ad that caught his attention.
    And this is where things started to get even crazier

Ive discovered a way to find other people like him, other TV hosts, radio hosts and magazine/news paper publishers and to TARGET them strategically with a Facebook ad in order to be interviewed and published in their TV & radio shows and in print media as well.

And i dont know about you fellas but i am very, VERY excited about this stuff!
    I will talk to you after this weekend, i promise.

~ Godfather

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Godfather For This Useful Post:

activefarmer (11-03-2013), billion (11-06-2013), Gie (11-02-2013), Patrit (11-02-2013)

User
    Thanks
    Hi The_Godfather,
    That's great news and good job.

You are also a great copywriter!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to anffeedy For This Useful Post:

The_Godfather (11-11-2013)

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Congratulations on your new found TV celebrity Godfather. Determinately appreciate your tips on gathering UIDs for more responsive custom audiences.

I would like to know more details about the upcoming mastermind. For me the conversions haven't been worthwhile so far on Facebook ads. So I am looking for greater details on what types of advertising/offers/businesses works well on Facebook, effective sales funnels (not pleased with lead pages at all), alternative strategies such as contests, re-targeting, and use of bots such as friend bomber.

The new targeting features offered by Facebook when you combine them with your own targeted lists are phenomenal. I just need more wisdom on how to generate a constant positive ROI using the platform.
    Last edited by qwert; 11-03-2013 at 01:04 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to qwert For This Useful Post:

FUB Member
    Thanks
    Congrats!
    when will it he re-opened?
    I want to be in

19. The Following User Says Thank You to James87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Last edited by The_Godfather; 11-15-2013 at 01:50 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678