Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Anyone have any information on Asam Meo?

New FUB Member
    Thanks

Anyone have any information on Asam Meo?

I can find almost nothing on Azam Meo other than a few of his sites with probably the most scatterbrained and horrendous sales pages I've ever seen, a handful of forum posts about half of which praise him and half which don't, and a page of supposed media mentions he's gotten and interviews he's done which I can't actually find anywhere in the publications he claims wrote about him. His testimonials seem fishy as well. Overall, I smell a scam.

Having said that, I'd like to hear FUB's opinion of him and his material. Is he legitimate? Just a scammer? Some nut with nothing better to do than to pretend he's something special? I know that some of his stuff has been shared here before, but that was years ago and it didn't appear to get much attention so I was wondering if anyone can fill me in on this guy.

Thanks in advance for any info!

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
    FUB Member
    Thanks
    For what it is worth, Azam was a student of Joe Crump. Other than that, I don't know much about him and his teachings.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to svpm01 For This Useful Post:

Altrosas (02-24-2017)

New FUB Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply. I came across the same info, though I didn't check out Crump but I saw him mentioned now and then in association with Meo. From what little I've seen of Crump, people seem to suggest that he has solid info. I'm not sure if Meo is sharing the same stuff since he claims to have "invented" all of his methods.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrosas View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I came across the same info, though I didn't check out Crump but I saw him mentioned now and then in association with Meo. From what little I've seen of Crump, people seem to suggest that he has solid info. I'm not sure if Meo is sharing the same stuff since he claims to have "invented" all of his methods.

He's the real deal.... Not just in real estate but business acquisition, asset protection, taxation etc....

He honestly doesn't give a f#ck about selling content anymore and has been underground for years.